- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required for any in studio class.
- Proof will only need to be shown once. We will indicate it on your profile for future visits.
- All cancellations must be made at least 3 hours prior to the start of class. Failure to do so will result in a $15 late fee.
- You may sign up for classes up to 2 hours before class. If the registration window is missed, you may check online to see if there are spots available. Any remaining spots are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please plan on arriving 10-15 minutes prior to class start time.
- Doors will be locked at the start of class and late entry will not be permitted. Late cancellation fees apply.
- The studio is not open to the public outside of class times. We will open the studio 15 minutes prior to class starting times.
- If you arrive earlier than 15 minutes before class you can wait outside and we will let you in as soon as everything has been properly opened for you.
- Yoga is a barefoot practice. Shoes are to be left outside of the studio practice area. There are storage cubbies in the reception area for you to place your belongings before entering shared practice space.
- Please turn all cell phones OFF.
- Please refrain from bringing food into the yoga studio. It is recommended to practice on an empty stomach. Tradition recommends having your last meal 2 hours prior to asana practice. If you need to eat, please eat lightly.
- Bring water if you anticipate needing some. We do have water dispensers at the studio.
- Only closed containers are allowed in the studio practice space so please bring a water bottle if needed.
HEALTH CONDITIONS & INJURIES:
- If you are coming to your practice with a pre-existing health condition or injury please discuss this with your instructor prior to practice.
- Accommodations may be made and modifications given where available.
- Listen to your body and do what feels right to you! Rest as needed.
- If you are on your menstrual cycle is it recommended to avoid practicing inversions. Be gentle with yourself and honor your body. This is typically a time that needs rest and recovery.
- While children are encouraged to practice yoga, we ask that children under the age of 13 maintain a home practice.
- We do not currently have Prenatal classes on our schedule… however, many of our slower classes can be a perfect fit for expecting individuals. If you wish to explore a practice, please consult with your OB or Midwife prior to practicing, as well as sending us an email on appropriate classes to attend.