Join Our Team!
We are a collaborative community of yoga teachers, front desk workers, cleaners, doers, movers + shakers. Bring your skills and deepen your practice with us.
Yoga Teaching Position
Qualified applicants for this position will hold a 200 hour YTT certification and a minimum of 1 year of teaching experience. Our teachers serve as role models for our students and should be knowledgeable, experienced and invested in our mission to build community.
Additionally, teachers will meet the following requirements;
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- A passion for personal + professional growth
- Desire to build community
- Strong attention to detail
- Is organized, efficient and has excellent communication skills
- Ability to be a team player (takes others classes, attends staff meetings, etc.)
- Consistent yoga practice both in studio and at home.
- Views yoga as a lifestyle.
- Teach a minimum of 2 classes/week.
- Preference to those with Mindbody software experience.
*New Teachers – for those with less than 1 year experience see “work-study” position below.
A limited number of work-study positions are available through Shanti Yoga. This is not a volunteer position, but a work-exchange in which you will receive $10 in “Shanti Dollars” for each hour worked. You may apply these dollars towards any membership, class card, workshop or training.
Front desk positions are the most readily available but other shifts do exist.
Applicants must commit to a minimum a 3 hour shift per week for a 6 month period.
Additionally applicants must show;
- Dedication to their weekly shifts
- Respect for all teachers, students and staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Dependability and reliability
- Commit to a 3 hour shift per week for a minimum of 6 months.
- *New teachers: please note desire to teach in application.