Welcome Back (soon!)
We have enjoyed sharing our practice with you virtually over the past few months and will continue to do so. Due to increasing cases of COVID we have decided to postpone our reopening until further notice. When we do reopen, here are a few things you can expect to see when joining us in in person!
Signing Up For Class
- Each class will be offered both IN STUDIO and ONLINE.
- When signing up, you will see the class listed twice in Mindbody.
- Example: Hatha Flow (online) & “Hatha Flow (in studio)
- Please make sure you are signing up for the correct class & location you wish to take. Online classes must be reserved at least 60 minutes prior to class to ensure you receive the emailed link.
- Class size is limited to 8 students per class, 9 including the teacher.
- Due to limited class size, cancellations must be made at least 6 hours before class to avoid a late cancellation fee.
Arriving To The Studio
- The studio will open 15 minutes prior to class. Please do not arrive early.
- Doors will lock at the start of class. Late admittance will not be allowed.
- Mask will be required upon entry.
- Masks are not required, but are strongly encouraged throughout your practice.
- Social distancing will be practiced in the studio and hallway.
- Please stand at least 6 feet apart in hallway
- One student in cubby room at a time
- One student at front desk check in at a time
- *PLEASE BRING ONLY WHAT YOU NEED TO CLASS!
- ex: mat, props, water, shoes, keys, phone
- Contactless hand sanitizer will be available in cubby room.
- Students will have contactless temperature checked at the front desk
- Any temperature over 100.4 degrees is considered a fever and student will be asked to return home.
- Once checked in, student will be assigned a mat number and will be asked to remain in this space for the duration of their practice.
- After class, students will exit the classroom in procession – keeping the same social distancing rules as they did when arriving.
- Please do not socialize after class in the studio. We kindly ask you to step outside if you wish to connect with fellow students after class.
- Lastly, (and we’re really sorry about this) but no hugs or handshakes allowed.
Behind The Scenes
- Teachers will take their temperature prior to class and will be asked to cancel if presenting with any sign or symptoms related to COVID-19.
- All high-contact surfaces will be sprayed with CDC approved antibacterial cleaning agents.
- The studio will be sanitized using an electromagnetic sprayer nightly.
- Each class on the schedule will have at least a 45 minute transition period to ensure proper sanitization has been performed.
- Air filters will be changed out frequently to ensure hygienic ventilation.
- Windows will be left open as frequently as possible.
- Absolutely no hands on adjustments will be given.
- Teacher will remain on their mat through the duration of class.
- Bring your own water bottle to eliminate contact with frequently touched surfaces.
- Use the restroom at home before & after class if possible.
- If you feel sick, have a cough, fever or shortness of breath – please stay home.
- Bring an item (mask, bandana, hankie) to contain your cough or sneeze during class if it should arise.