We have enjoyed sharing our practice with you virtually over the past few months and will continue to do so while safely re-opening to in person classes on November 2nd, 2020. Below is a comprehensive list of all the things you can expect to see as we safely transition back to in person classes.
Signing Up For Class
- Certain classes will be offered both IN STUDIO and ONLINE.
- When signing up, you will see the class listed twice in Mindbody.
- Example: Hatha Flow (VIRTUAL) & “Hatha Flow (IN STUDIO)
- Please make sure you are signing up for the correct class you wish to take. Online classes must be reserved at least 60 minutes prior to class to ensure you receive the emailed link.
- Class size is limited to 6 students per class, 7 including the teacher.
- Due to limited class size, cancellations must be made at least 12 hours before class to avoid a late cancellation fee of $15.
Arriving To The Studio
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES WITHIN THE BUILDING.
- The studio will open 10 minutes prior to class. Please do not arrive early.
- Doors will lock at the start of class. Late admittance will not be allowed.
- Spatial distancing will be practiced in the studio and hallway.
- One student in cubby room at a time
- One student at front desk check in at a time
- *PLEASE BRING ONLY WHAT YOU NEED TO CLASS!
- ex: mat, props, water, shoes, keys, phone
- Contactless hand sanitizer will be available in cubby room and at front desk.
- Students will be required to fill out a CDC health assessment questionnaire prior to studio arrival (link sent in confirmation email) and will have contactless temperature checked at the front desk.
- Any temperature over 100.4 degrees is considered a fever and student will be asked to return home.
- After class, students will exit the classroom in procession – keeping the same spatial distancing rules as they did when arriving.
- Please do not socialize after class in the studio. We kindly ask you to step outside the building if you wish to connect with fellow students after class.
- Lastly, (and we’re really sorry about this) but no hugs or handshakes allowed.
Behind The Scenes
- Teachers will take their temperature prior to class and will be asked to cancel if presenting with any sign or symptoms related to COVID-19.
- All high-contact surfaces will be sprayed with CDC approved antibacterial cleaning agents.
- Each class on the schedule will have at least a 30 minute transition period to ensure proper sanitization has been performed.
- Air filters will be changed out frequently to ensure hygienic ventilation.
- Windows will be left open as frequently as possible.
- Absolutely no hands on adjustments will be given.
- Teacher will remain on their mat through the duration of class.
- Bring your own water bottle to eliminate contact with frequently touched surfaces.
- Use the restroom at home before & after class if possible.
- Bring an item (mask, bandana, hankie) to contain your cough or sneeze during class if it should arise.