We have enjoyed sharing our practice with you virtually over the past few months and will continue to do so while safely re-opening to in person classes. Below is a comprehensive list of all the things you can expect to see as we safely transition back to in person classes.
Signing Up For Class
- Certain classes will be offered both IN STUDIO and ONLINE.
- When signing up, you will see the class listed twice in Mindbody.
- Example: Hatha Flow (VIRTUAL) & “Hatha Flow (IN STUDIO). Please make sure you are signing up for the correct class you wish to take.
- Class size is limited to 6 students per class, 7 including the teacher.
- Due to limited class size, students are asked to cancel in studio reservations before the start of class.
- Failure to do so will result in a $15 late cancellation fee.
Arriving To The Studio
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES WITHIN THE BUILDING.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and props. Rentals will not be available at this time.
- The studio will open 10 minutes prior to class. Please do not arrive early.
- Doors will lock at the start of class. Late admittance will not be allowed.
- Spatial distancing will be practiced in the studio and hallway.
- Contactless hand sanitizer will be available in cubby room and at front desk.
- Please do not socialize after class in the studio. We kindly ask you to step outside the building if you wish to connect with fellow students after class.
- Lastly, (and we’re really sorry about this) but no hugs or handshakes allowed.
Behind The Scenes
- Teachers will take their temperature prior to class and will be asked to cancel if presenting with any sign or symptoms related to COVID-19.
- All high-contact surfaces will be sprayed with CDC approved antibacterial cleaning agents.
- Each class on the schedule will have at least a 30 minute transition period to ensure proper sanitization has been performed.
- Air filters will be changed out frequently to ensure hygienic ventilation.
- Windows will be left open as frequently as possible.
- No hands on adjustments will be given.
- Teacher will remain on their mat through the duration of class.