- The studio will only be made open to the public 15 minutes prior to scheduled class times. You are welcome to wait outside.
- Please plan on arriving 10-15 minutes prior to class start time. Late entries will not be allowed.
- Yoga is a barefoot practice. Shoes are to be left outside of the studio practice area. There are storage cubbies in the reception area for you to place your belongings before entering shared practice space.
- Please turn all cell phones off. Not on vibrate. OFF!
- Please refrain from bringing food into the yoga studio. It is recommended to practice on an empty stomach. Tradition recommends having your last meal 2 hours prior to asana practice. If you need to eat, please eat lightly.
- Bring water if you anticipate needing some.
HEALTH CONDITIONS & INJURIES:
- If you are coming to your practice with a pre-existing health condition or injury please discuss this with your instructor prior to practice. Accommodations may be made and modifications given where available.
- Listen to your body and do what feels right to you!
- If you are on your menstrual cycle is it recommended to avoid practicing inversions. Be gentle with yourself and honor your body. This is typically a time that needs rest and recovery.
- While children are encouraged to practice yoga, we ask that children under the age of 12 maintain a home practice.
If you are pregnant please consult your physician before doing yoga. We do not offer prenatal yoga.