Namastream is a site where all live-streamed classes have been recorded and uploaded for you to view at any time from any where.
Members have access to this site included in their memberships. Need your access code? Please email email@example.com
Non-Members may purchase a Day Pass ($17 for 24 hours) or Monthly Pass ($40 for 30 days) by visiting our online store.
Our members are the backbone of our yoga community, and for your unwavering support. We thank you dearly!
Memberships start at $88/month ($108 to support our scholarships) and include the following;
- Unlimited access to our live-streamed yoga classes (simply sign up through Mindbody)
- Free access to our sister site on Namastream where every live-streamed class is recorded for you to access at any time from any where.
- Access to this site also includes a few additional pre-recorded video and audio yoga classes and meditations.
- NOTE: please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your free access code to our Namastream site.
- Members receive a 10% discount on retail (and we can deliver yoga mats!)
- Memberships are auto-renewing and generally require a 3 month commitment. Due to the current state of affairs, we are willing to waive this requirement if needed. Cancellation requests should be emailed to email@example.com
Non-Members are those students who attend classes using one of our 5, 10 or 20 class cards, drop-in classes or new student specials.
All are welcome to redeem these forms of payments to attend our online classes.
Non-Members will sign up for classes via Mindbody (see our class schedule). Following registration, you will receive a link to connect to your class.
- NOTE: You will receive two email confirmations of your registration (one from Shanti Yoga, the other from FitGrid). Please check your promotions folder for any emails from FitGrid – they will send you the link to connect to your live streamed class approximately 30 minutes prior to class start time.
Can’t make class? No worries! We email everyone who registers a link (following class) with a recording of the live-stream. This link is available for 24 hours after class ends. Enjoy taking the class at your own time during the next day (as many times as you want!)
Community has always been the heart of what we stand for.
During these times of economic hardship for many, we are increasing our efforts to make this practice affordable for all.
If you have recently lost your job due to COVID-19, we are accepting applications for our scholarship program. The scholarship program offers a sliding scale membership to all live-streamed classes at a price you can afford. Please fill out the application below to be considered.
We thank you in advance for your patience regarding our responses due to high demand.
Studio & Class FAQ
Wear comfortable clothing and layers are suggested. Typically the start and end to class is slow and does not generate much eat. Removing layers and adding them back on during savasana (final resting shape) is common.
In normal times, you do not. Read about our COVID-19 policies here.
You are welcome to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class and our front desk staff can happily get you registered. If you have created an account online but not purchased anything before, please notify our staff so duplicate accounts are not created.
Please Note: Studio doors lock at the start of class. Please arrive early!
Slower paced classes such as Yoga Basics, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga (Vin-Yin) and Slow Flow are all great places to start. These classes focus on intentional movement and typically include more stretching. You can attend any of these classes and speak with your instructor for suggestions on classes that may suit your individual needs.
No. We offer drop-in classes as well as class cards to lower the cost of our drop-in rates. Please note class cards do have expiration dates and extensions will only be made out of medical necessity with approved MD note.
Memberships are the most economically favored option for those with a consistent practice of 2-3 days/week.
We do have a limited number of mats available for your use at no additional cost. However, it is recommended that you bring your own mat when possible. We also have mats available for sale that you may purchase in studio.
Speak with your primary care practitioner and see if Yoga is safe for you. If approved, speak with your instructor prior to class so that they may accommodate any needs you may have.
Adjustments can be a great way to enhance your practice. They may be used to assist you into better alignment or deepen you into more restful state of being. However, we understand that adjustments are not for everyone! We use trauma informed practices by offering adjustment cards for every student. This is a discrete way to let us know if you prefer hands on contact during your practice.