DO I NEED TO REGISTER ONLINE?
- No, you do not. You are welcome to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class and our front desk staff can happily get you registered. If you have created an account online but not purchased anything before, please notify our staff so duplicate accounts are not created.
- Please Note : Studio doors lock at the start of class. Please arrive early!
WHAT DO I WEAR?
- Wear comfortable clothing and layers are suggested. Typically the start and end to class is slow and does not generate much eat. Removing layers and adding them back on during savasana is common.
WHAT CLASSES ARE GOOD FOR BEGINNERS?
- Slower paced classes such as Yoga Basics, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga (Vin-Yin) and Slow Flow are all great places to start. These classes focus on intentional movement and typically include more stretching. You can attend any of these classes and speak with your instructor for suggestions on classes that may suit your individual needs.
DO I HAVE TO JOIN AS A MEMBER?
- No. We offer drop-in classes as well as class cards to lower the cost of our drop-in rates. Please note class cards do have expiration dates and extensions will only be made out of medical necessity with approved MD note.
- Memberships are the most economically favored option for those with a consistent practice of 2-3 days/week.
DO I NEED TO BRING MY OWN MAT?
- We do have a limited number of mats available for your use at no additional cost. However, it is recommended that you bring your own mat when possible. We also have mats available for sale that you may purchase in studio.
I HAVE INJURIES OR PRE-EXISTING HEALTH CONDITIONS. WHAT DO I DO?
- Speak with your primary care practitioner and see if Yoga is safe for you. If approved, speak with your instructor prior to class so that they may accommodate any needs you may have.
I DON’T LIKE HANDS ON ADJUSTMENTS. HOW DO I LET MY TEACHER KNOW NOT TO TOUCH ME?
- Adjustments can be a great way to enhance your practice. They may be used to assist you into better alignment or deepen you into more restful state of being. However, we understand that adjustments are not for everyone! We use trauma informed practices by offering adjustment cards for every student. This is a discrete way to let us know if you prefer hands on contact during your practice.
Any other questions email firstname.lastname@example.org